To All PASLI National Conference 2017 participants,
We would like to thank the 125 of you for attending our 39th General Assembly and National Conference 2017 in Cagayan De Oro City. Your presence together with your active participation, feedback, and ideas are greatly appreciated in making this event a great success!
Building Linkages and Connectivity with the International Community by Ms. Elvira B. Lapuz
CPD Updates by Ms. Elvira B. Lapuz
How Millennials Reshape and Reinvent the Role of the School Library by Mr. Darrel O. Marco
School Library Marketing and Communication to the Millennials by Ms. Ann Grace B. Bansig
Library and Information Literacy for the Millennials by Ms. Maria Victoria E. Dela Cruz
Research in School Libraries by Ms. Willian S.A. Frias
Millennials Library Experience Marketing Implications for School Librarians by Ms. Annabelle P. Acedera
Setting Your Library Brand At Work by Mr. Aries N. Oliveros
Transforming the School Library into a Maker’s Playground by Mr. Marion Jude Gorospe
See you in #pasliconference2018!
Download: PASLI 2017 invitation letter
The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc.(PASLI), will be conducting its 39th General assembly and National Conference with the theme “Envisioning School Librarians with Enhanced Marketing Approaches for the Millenials” to be held at N Hotel, Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City on April 19-21, 2017.
The seminar-workshop aims to help administrators, professional librarians and paraprofessionals working in both public and private school libraries to:
1. update librarians on current trends in school library services for the millennial;
2. learn new strategies to promote and market the school library;
3. engage themselves in conducting action research to improve library programs and services;
4. observe and promote love of the Philippine culture and history.
- Redefining the Role of School Librarians to the millennial
- Setting Your Library Brand @Work
- School Library Marketing and Communication to the millennial
- Library and Information Literacy for the millennial
- Research in School Libraries
- Building Linkages and Connectivity with the International Community
- Transforming the School Library into a Maker’s Playground
The Conference registration fees are as follows:
(3 years paid of annual membership fee – FY 2014, 2015, 2016)
Early bird payments should be settled on or before March 21, 2017.
*All fees will cover expenses for food and accommodation, seminar kit, handouts, certificate and other administrative expenses.
Reservation is required to ensure a slot.
Interested attendees may inquire with the following PASLI officers:
- Ms. Gemma Cuña – Claret School of Quezon City [02-9217316 loc. 230 /0920-8665516] email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms.Cristina Larracas – Colegio San Agustin [02-8439998 loc. 200 / 0918-5351188] email: email@example.com
For reservation and more information, please visit our website: https://paslinews.wordpress.com
Thank you and we look forward seeing you at #PASLIConference2017