Section 1. Each member shall have the following rights:
(1) to exercise the right to vote on all matter relating to the affairs of the Association;
(2) to be eligible to any elective or appointive office of the Association;
(3) to attend/participate in all deliberate/meetings of the associationthatmay be called by the Board of Trustees;
(4) to avail of all facilities of the association;
(5) to examine all records or books of the Association during business hours;
(6) each member is entitled to all official publications of the Association;
(7) each member may upon registration, participate in the conferences and other professional growth sessions sponsored by the Association;
(8) each member may seek the help and/or support of the Association in any endeavor that will promote professional librarianship. The extent and nature of the help/support shall be determined and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Section 2. Duties and responsibilities of the members- A member shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
(1) It shall be the duty of each member to be loyal to the ideals of the Association and contribute to its development; to obey and comply with the Constitution and By-Laws, rules and regulations that may be promulgated by the Association from time to time; to cooperate with the officers in the attainment of the objectives.
(2) It shall be the duty of each member to settle his membership dues and other assessments of the Association.