The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc. (PASLI) will be conducting its 38th General Assembly and National Conference with the theme “Issues and Challenges on ASEAN Integration: Infrastructure and Connectivity in School Libraries” to be held at Diversion 21 Hotel, Mandurriao, Iloilo City on April 20-22, 2016.
The seminar-workshop aims to help administrators, professional librarians, and non-professional librarians working in both public and private school libraries to:
- update the librarians on current issues and trends affecting school libraries.
- update the participants on new strategies to assess the school library using evidence-based approach.
- engage school librarians in conducting action research to improve their school library and benefit students’ learning.
The Conference registration fees are as follows:
Live in participants: PhP6,000 – (Inclusive of board and lodging, meals, conference kit, certificate and use of hotel amenities)
Live out participants: PhP5,800.00 (Inclusive of meals, conference kit, certificate)
Reservation is required to ensure a slot.
Interested attendees may inquire with the following PASLI officers:
- Ms. Gemma Cuña – Claret School of Quezon City [02-9217316 loc. 230 / 0917-6219572] email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms.Cristina Larracas – Colegio San Agustin [02-8439998 loc. 200 / 0918-5351188] email: email@example.com
- Ms. Charito P. Basagre – La Salle Green Hills [02-721-2000 loc. 110 /09174941411] email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reservation and more information, please visit our website: https://paslinews.wordpress.com .
Thank you and we look forward seeing you at the event.