- Research Support in School Libraries by Ms. Alicia Duell and Ms. Margaret Parry
- Working on Big Data in School Libraries by Mr. Marion Jude Gorospe
- Library Competency of the Basic Education Learners A Basis for the Development of the K to 12 Library Instructional Program of the University of San Agustin by Mr. Edmar T. Labrador
- Preventing Burnout and Promoting Wellness in School Libraries by Bro. Roman Harold Espeleta, OP
- Role of Social Media Sites in Research by Ms. Rhodora Espiritu-Valdez
- Sustaining Relevance of Library Research in 21st Century Education by Mr. Marvin M. Enderes
- Sages and Savages – School Librarians OF IN and FOR Senior High School by Dr. Edizon A. Fermin
- Senior High School Program Implication to Collection Development by Ms. Corazon M. Nera
Click here for PHOTOS!
April 28, 2015
The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc. (PASLI) is grateful to the 147 participants (school librarians, exhibitors, speakers) who participated in the 37th General Assembly and National Conference entitled “Preparing the School Library to the challenges in the new K to 12 Program” held last April 22-24, 2015 at the Tagaytay International Convention Center, Tagaytay City.
Likewise thanks to the local government of Tagaytay City especially to MMDA Chairman Francis N. Tolentino and to the librarians who helped us during the event. Maraming Salamat and see you next year in ILOILO CITY!
Ms. Marie Joie Lobo
Over-all Seminar Coordinator