The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc.(PASLI), will conduct its 39th general assembly and national conference entitled “Envisioning School Librarians with Enhanced Marketing Approaches for the Millenials” on April 19-21, 2017 at N Hotel, Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City.
The seminar-workshop aims to help administrators, professional librarians and non-professionals working in both public and private school libraries to:
- update librarians on current trends in school library services for the millennials;
- learn new strategies to promote and market the school library;
- engage themselves in conducting action researchto improve library programs and service
Reservation is required to ensure a slot.
Interested attendees may inquire with the following PASLI officers:
- Ms. Gemma Cuña – Claret School of Quezon City [02-9217316 loc. 230 / 0920-8665516] email: email@example.com
- Ms.Cristina Larracas – Colegio San Agustin [02-8439998 loc. 200 / 0918-5351188] email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Charito P. Basagre – La Salle Green Hills [02-721-2000 loc. 110 /09174941411] email: email@example.com.