August 25, 2017
The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc.(PASLI), will conduct a whole day seminar-benchmarking activity entitled “Understanding the Young Adults and Their Literature Today” on October 10, 2017, from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM at Henry Sy Sr. Innovation Center, Miriam College, Quezon City
The seminar aims to:
- appreciate Philippine young adult literature;
- understand the reading behaviors of children and young adults in relation to school libraries’ collection development;
- develop a relevant and comprehensive library collection based on user’ needs;
- benchmark with a school community which fosters learning through inquiry and intrinsic motivation; and
- keep the librarians updated with the latest innovations and trends in the field of librarianship.
Registration fee of Php 800.00 will cover expenses for snacks, lunch, kit, certificate and other administrative expenses. CPD points are being applied.
Payments can be deposited to Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc. (PASLI). BDO savings account # 670391123. (Submit deposit slip thru email or during registration). Check payment must be payable to Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc. (PASLI) (Acronym and without Inc. will not be accepted)
For reservation and more information, please contact Ms. Cristina Larracas – Colegio San Agustin, Makati [(02)8439998 loc. 200/ 09185351188], email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ms. Charito Basagre – La Salle Green Hills [721-2000 local 110/09174941411], email: email@example.com, and Mrs. Rhodora E. Valdez – De La Salle Santiago Zobel – (02) 771-3579 loc. 774 / 09163165828, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
Mrs. Charito P. Basagre Mrs. Ma. Cristina M. Larracas
Seminar Coordinator Over-all Seminar Coordinator
Vice President, PASLI President, PASLI